• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Bewafa24 ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Who Is Alexandra Mack The New Girl Trevor Noah Is Dating

Kwesta

Best Of The Best
Will Trevor Noah marry Alexandra Mack, many mouth are already waggling after this new girl was found fondly getting along with South African comedian Trevor Noah, Alexandra Mack and Trevor have been dating for quite a long time now.

Alexandra-Mack-Bewafa24.jpg1573858448145.png

He moves on quickly, it's about a year he broke up with his ex jordyn Taylor, which means he waited 6-9 months, since he's been with her for at least 3months. He did the same thing with the girl before her his south African ex. Both she & jordyn were mixed brunettes. His latest is blonde Caucasian. It's rumored they've moved in together.

Trevor Noah (born 20 February 1984) is a South African comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. He is the current host of The Daily Show, an American satirical news program on Comedy Central.

The two love birds have been travelling together regularly. She accompanied him & his friends for their annual friendcation. She's natural not plastic & serious about her job, but obviously a bit younger than him. Her Instagram is like her diary.

They don't follow each other probably due to privacy but It's like he's hiding her. What's funny is that he's known to date mixed or white women but talks a lot about black empowerment & racism. Though i like him, i would like to see him with a black woman. He also said he's not ready to settle down so i don't see this one lasting. Most of his friends follow her, except zintathu(anele) but she follows his ex lol she's a character & sizwedhlomo but both are on good terms with her. This is my first thread so please don't bite lol.